Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Teddy and I Series Critique

       For my final, I decided to make this series basesed on one of my older drawings of my personal teddy besr I recived for my graduation.when looking at The drawings it gives the viewer a quick glimpse into the young girl's life. The elements of art used to create all three drawings were line,shape , re pretension in color, unity and balance. The idea of the seties was to bring a child like illustration, to connect with children as seen in children books. Hosever, there could have been just a bit more detail added to each picture, starting by giving full detail to the teddy bear by itself.

The illistations tells a story of how from an infant, to young adult, this teddy bear has been with her thorough her whole life series.


No comments:

Post a Comment